Our Skill-up gradation Activities
Widow Economic Reestablishment program:
Since year 2006 we are implementing this program supported by Gujarat Social Defense Department Gandhinagar and successfully trained and economically re-established 3362 widow women.
Integrated tribal development program:
With the help of tribal sub plan we had trained 270 tribal youth and equipped them for self employment in tribal belt of Surat district.
We are running this program with the support of Kherwadi Social Welfare Association Mumbai and HDFC Bank Ltd providing skill enhancement training to school drop outs and provide placemen support to get meaningful employment till date we had trained 2670 students in various skills.
UMEED Training Program:
“Umeed” is a flagship program of Gujarat Urban Development Corporation Ltd Gandhinagar under this program we had established and run training centre for youth at various location of Gujarat state.
Handicrafts and Handloom training program:
We had implemented Handicrafts and embroidery and needle work skill development training for BPL populating and provide gainful employment to the beneficiaries.
Swarn Jayanti Gramin Swarojgar Yojana
In partnership with District Rural Development Agency Bharuch we had conducted short term skill development training program for BPL families and equipped beneficiaries with required skills.
Glimpses of Skill Up Gradation Activities
- Widow Women Training Program
- Under skill program of Social defense department of Gandhinagar we had trained 3362 widow women in various income generation skills.
- Yuvaparivartan Program
- Under KASWA supported Yuvaparivartan Program we had trained 2575 school dropouts students in various job oriented skills.
- UMEED Training Program
- Under government flagship skill upgradation program UMEED we had trained 885 students in various job oriented trainings.
- Handicraft Training
- Supported by Gujarat Handloom and Handicraft department Gandhinagar we had trained 275 women in handicrafts trainings.