Our Health Activities
Promotion of Livelihood security improvement:
- Medical and Health care camps:- under the reproductive and child health project of Health and Family Welfare department of Gujarat state we have implementing this project as a Field NGO in Ankleshwar Taluka of Bharuch district. Medical health camp is a one of the major activities of the program and organized regularly at frequents intervals with the help of Government staff. Till date we had organized 14 such camps at our project area and covered expected mothers, infants and children of the area.
- Reproductive advice and child health: under the RCH project we are implementing various activities of general awareness and counseling services to program beneficiary. We had organized following activities for RCH issues.
- Shibir for Mother and Child health for expected mothers.
- Shibir on Family Planning methods.
- Shibir on Reproductive Tract Infection (RTI) and Sexually Transmitted Disease (STI).
- Adolescent Health Shibir for young girls and boys.
- Parental guidance for child care.
- Counseling services on RCH issues.
- Community mobilization activities like Safe motherhood, Nutrition week, World AIDS days, etc.
- Formation of Village health committee to carry out village health plan.
- Immunization drive, polio camp etc
- National AIDS Control Program: since year 2012 we are implementing Targeted Intervention program under NACP-IV of Gujarat State AIDS Control Society Ahmedabad under this program we are provide following service to Migrants and Female Sex Worker/Men having Sex with Men group.
- Free and social marketing condoms.
- STI treatment.
- Regular medical checkup.
Glimpses of Health and reproductive services
- Young girls were covered with Adolescent health education.
- Development Community based organization program held at Bharuch for FSW/MSM target group.
- A blood donation camp organized to emergency blood requirement to expected mothers.
- Awareness camp with migrants